BRAKE AND LAMP CERTIFICATION FOR SALVAGED VEHICLES
Registering Salvage vehicle in state of California with a "Salvaged Title"
will Require a brake and lamp inspection certification before the
DMV will issue a title to the owner of the vehicle. A1 shell is state
certified to perform these inspections.
The following items are part of the inspection requirement for a brake and
lamp inspection and certification.
1) Shoes or pads condition and measurement.
2) Drums and or rotors condition and measurement.
3) Brake hardware .
4) Hydraulic system and components
5) Brake Warning lamps. .
6) Emergency brake. .
7) Vehicle test drive and stop (panic). .
1) Lighting equipment must be secured and in working Condition. . .
2) Check for head light adjustment
3) Lenses must be intact.
4) All reflectors must be intact,clear and free of any cracks.
5) Body damage that interferes with the visibility of lighting equipment.
11944 W.Olympic Blvd.Los Angeles, CA 90064
Ph# 310-826-1832 Fax# 310-826-6462